Fire department reports rooftop close call!
No one was hurt, but people working in a local business had their hearts racing Monday afternoon!
Fire crews were dispatched to 1371 Cedar Street to respond to reports of smoke inside a single-story commercial building.
After looking into it, crew discovered that a small fire had started in the rooftop ventilation system as crews worked on the roof.
The fire department remained on the scene and cleared the smoke. The business resumed work shortly after.