Listen Live
HomeNewsFirefighters put out dryer fire

Firefighters put out dryer fire

Campbell River fire fighters spent Monday afternoon putting out a dryer fire in a home in the 700 block of 7th Avenue, as for the cause…


Baikie says when they arrived there was smoke coming out of the second story windows, but it turns out the fire was in the first floor laundry space and there was some damage.

Baikie says the family will not be able to stay in the house until the smoke damaged area has been cleaned.
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -